Basically for now im not going to be around and am done with stuff.
So i hereby temporarily appoint Johnny Goldtimbers as VP until i return... whenever that is....
Credit to Commissar Lolz
So after a discussion and some debate we decided after the proposition of adding capital cities to the starting foundation of each nation, we have approved it.
The capital cities can be your own you made in creative or a schematic from one of the many out there. This comes with the foundation of your country... but they will not be protected unlike the original idea of them being protected.
If you would like to begin dreaming up your perfect capital city you may look here for some general ideas:
A note is we would like you to preferably keep to multiple small schematics than a few large ones as it is much faster to load in than huge ones.
After some review...
it has been ruled that ceding all Spanish lands to the Swiss will not be allowed and will remain with its last king, Commissar Lolz. Any ceding of lands to his predecessor by the Swiss are invalidated. Spain will remain to be a soverign nation and not a Swiss domain.
As of today, I am now abdicating the throne to Princess of Portugal, Ariana Amore, to rule Portugal so I may better administer this site. She will take over Portugal and will maintain the alliances it has currently. Long live the Queen.
Queen Catalina I
THere has been recent uproar and conflict about supposed policies so for now so peace is established this is how it goes:
- Be respectful
- Use common sense
- Do not swear unless censored with the exception of damn hell nd crap as we are all big boys and girls who should be able to handle this,
- In order to claim an owned land the leader of it must have:
- surrendered it
- died and named you as heir
- cede the land to you peacefully
- have been defeated in correct means of combat
- In order to claim a not owned land you must submit a request to the president of the wiki until a council is set up. If not then you must be willing to battle an enemy if others agree that you can make the claim so long as you defeat the named enemy.
- In order to win a war or commence a ba…