The Minecraft Nations Staff consists of all members that work for the production of the MC Nations server and wiki. There are 4 "Managers" of the MC Nations, that oversee both the Wiki Administration, and the Server Administration. The President heads the MC Nations, followed by the Vice-President, then the Head Developer, and followed up by the Head Builder. There is one Bureaucrat on the Wiki, the President, and three Administrators, the VP, Head Developer, and Head Builder. There are several Chat Moderators and Rollbacks (Activity Moderators) on the Wiki that are selected by the Staff from the community. On the server, there are four Administrators, the President, VP, Head Developer, and Head Builder. There is one Head Operator, the President, and several Operators (Creative-mode players). Besides that, there are Moderators selected from the community by the Staff.
- President Emeritus/Owner: Sir Joseph Grey (Username: LordCrossbones) Current Time ( Local ) : 07:37
- President/Co-Owner: The Scotsman (Username: The_Scotsman92) Current Time ( Local ) : 09:37
- Vice President: Blau Wolf XIII (Username: ObsidianVader) Current Time ( Local ) : 08:37
- Wiki Moderator: LieutenantNigel (Username: GravityShocker) Current Time ( Local ) : 07:37
- Wiki Moderator: TheNextMaster (Username: TheNextMaster2) Current Time ( Local ) : N/A
- NOTE : These local times will not update on their own, usually you can refresh the page and it will update automatically. If they do not update after that, try clearing your browser's cache.
|Sir Joseph Grey||President Emeritus|
|Blau Wolf XIII||Vice President|
To be edited upon server release.
Note: This will be changed upon server release.
- President: The owner of the MC Nations. Bureaucrat on the Wiki and Head Operator and Administrator on the Server.
- Vice-President: A co-owner of the MC Nations. An Administrator on the Wiki and Server, as well as an Operator on the Server.
- Head Developer: A co-owner of the MC Nations. An Administrator on the Wiki and Server, as well as an Operator on the Server.
- Head Builder: The primary builder. An Administrator on the Wiki and Server.
- Operator: Player with access to all server tools.. Held by the VP and Head Developer, and the Head Builder temporarily. Head Operator is a higher rank, held by the President.
- Administrator: Reserved for the President, VP, and Head Developer on the Server, and the VP, Head Developer, and Head Builder on the Wiki (Bureaucrat is a higher rank, held by the President).
- Server Moderator: Given to users at the pleasure of the Staff. A Server Moderator makes sure all policies are followed. There are currently 0 Server Moderators.
- Wiki Moderator: Given to users at the pleasure of the Staff. Chat Moderators watch over chat to make sure that Chat Policies are being followed, while Rollbacks watch Wiki Activity to ensure that everything is within the Policy. There are currently 5 Wiki Moderators.