Wikia General Policy
- All edits must be made in good faith.
- Do NOT vandalize. Vandalism is a serious offense, and will not be tolerated.
- Do not link inapropriate content. Anything that is not family-friendly should not be posted here. Doing so will result in action being taken against you.
- Do not feed the trolls. The Administration will deal with these users, as this is their job.
- Do not upload pictures of yourself in real life. (Profile avatars are a exception, as we have no control over this.)
- Do not attempt to provoke other users into an arguement. This disturbs the overal peace of the wiki. (This includes insulting other users in any way.)
- Any type of profanity written will earn you an immediate ban (Damn and Hell are exceptions).
- Do not discuss hacking of any kind. This discomforts other users and should not be spoken of especially methods in which one can hack, in general, and not just the game.
- Do not impose religion or political beliefs. You may discuss and/or debate them civilly so long as others are comfortable with the debate.
- Do not make a category without permission from an Administrator.
- People are to refrain from complaining over the most trivial things (i.e.: HE DIDN'T ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!).
- All content added to the wiki must be original material. Plagiarism or copyrighted material and images will not be tolerated and will be subject to immediate deletion. ( Images used from Wikipedia are allowed under CC-BY-SA. Click here to learn more.
- The use of the Support, Oppose, and Neutral templates is for use of the Administration only.
- All miscellaneous blogs posted will be redirected to the "Fun and Games" board, as blogs are only for Role-playing purposes.
- The Administration reserves the right to bar ANYONE from roleplaying, within reason.
Wikia Chat Policy
- Profanity is not allowed, (Unless censored) with a few exeptions (Damn & Hell). These exceptions are not to be abused or used excessively, or used to insult other users.
- Do not use sockpuppets to dodge your chatban (If you have one in place already.) Doing this will result in a longer ban being placed on your account, and a infinite block for your sockpuppet.
- Drama in the chatroom will not be tolerated.
- All General Rules apply to Chat as well, if applicable.
Minecraft Server Policies
- Advertising is Forbidden
- No Spamming
- No Swearing! ( Damn and Hell are exceptions. )
- No Trolling
- No Griefing or Claiming over property
- DO NOT ask for op ranks, materials, etc
- Respect ALL players
- No discrimination or predijuce
- NO MODS OR HACKS ( Unless admins approve, we most likely won't, though. )
- Refrain from excessive use of CAPS
- Respect the landscape
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MINECRAFT ACCOUNT!
~To be edited~
NOTE: Must be MC Nations Staff to become an Administrator. We do not promote Bureaucrats. All User promotions are to Chat Moderator and/or Rollback.
- All edits made in good fath; User is in good standing.
- User enforces policy; is gramatically correct.
- User is thoughtful and understanding to other users.
- User is active and uses chat regularly. (Chat Moderator)
- User is active and edits regularly. (Rollback)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.