The Iberian Union was formed in 1760 by the Iberian Monarch, King Alberto II. Iberia's Union consists of nations that are allied and binded to the monarch by blood and family ties. It is a pact between all of them to defend each other and allow free trade between each other, as well as share money from the others to be able to continue to have self sustaining economy.
- King Alberto II - Head of Family ~ Castile
- King Roberto I - Head of Family ~ Portugal
- Emperor Kwagar Ocata - Cousin In Law of Castile
- Empress Celeste I - Cousin of Castile
Terms of the UnionEdit
- Union nations shall willingly lend economic support in times of economic depression and support their fellow family members.
- Union nations shall defend each other when one is threatened by an outside force unless voted otherwise.
- Free trade must be allowed between Union members and tariffs must be outlawed.
- All members of the Iberian Union are to allow ciizens from other Union nations to be allowed into their country without hesitation.
- The Union Members must provide military personnel to form the Iberian Union Army in times of internal conflict in Union nations.
- Non-Union nations may join if 2/3 of the Union approves of the applying nation to join.
- All Union Members must allow a Union building as well as any nations to construct a counslate within another.